July 4, 2011

Welcome to my English world! 555

Hello everyone

I am a postgrad student at Thammasat University, Thailand. This "happyPoom" blog is a part of the assignment in my selective course, English through Modern Media.

Let's see what I have been assigned in this course:

1st Task: My favourite website
To choose the only one website in my opinion that help improving my English language skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, writing, vocaburary, communication and grammar.

2nd Task: Video clip
To study how to upload the video clip to youtube. This step is related to Task 4.

3rd Task: My self study program
To plan my study program for the skills I want to improve, and rank the skills according to my proirity. Those skills are listening, pronunciation, reading, vocabulary, grammar and writing. I have to choose and indicate which website will be used for which skill, then estimate the duration of time spending my self study for each week and divide each study session evenly. Also I have to indicate what skill will be accomplished in one week and weeks to come. Finally, I must follow the schedule as planned.

4th Task: A role play
Find a nice script for my role play with partner in class. Then, make a video clip to accompany the script to practice and imitate the modal dialogue. The syllable stress and intonation, also the facial expressions and body language will be observed. Upload my video clip.




1 comment: